Psychodynamic; Individual and Couples
Donna offers consultations to individuals and couples seeking help with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Through the counselling relationship she assists with gaining clarity and understanding of current and past issues. Once identified, you are able to implement better coping mechanisms, improved thinking strategies and positive behavioural changes. Feelings are explored with the intention of assisting with increased emotional wellbeing. Counselling takes place weekly for as long as needed.
Donna has twenty years counselling experience and has worked in various settings such as student counsellor, women’s refuge, family centres and rehabs for addicts. She has also run two counselling businesses.
Professional & academic qualifications
- Advanced diploma in counselling
- BSc Hons in psychology
- Interpersonal certificate in group therapy
- Certificate in systemic family therapy
- Certificate in motivational interviewing and mediation.
- MBACP – Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists