Accredited CBT Psychotherapist (BABCP)
- CBT for a wide range of Emotional and Physical health challenges.
- EMDR for PTSD, related to Trauma, Bereavement, Chronic pain, ME, Phobias, and OCD.
- EMDR Supervision and support for those seeking EMDR Europe Accreditation.
Kevin specialises in the treatment of trauma. He can help with the aftermath of accidents, medical trauma, work place and childhood bullying, domestic abuse, rape, childhood sexual abuse and traumatic grief. Kevin has worked with many veterans of armed conflict, health professionals and members of blue light services. EMDR is a unique therapy for enabling individuals who have been traumatised to pick up the pieces of their life and move on, even years after the original event.
Kevin also helps people with depression, anxiety, worry, low self -esteem, OCD, phobias, body issues, porn and Internet addiction using CBT – a psychotherapy which explores the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Finding the right therapy or therapist can be challenging and Kevin is always happy to talk on the phone about therapy options.
Kevin has worked in NHS mental health for over 30 years, 20 of those in senior positions, including lead professional for CBT and EMDR supervising and supporting a wide range of psychological therapists. Kevin is an experienced EMDR Consultant Therapist, an Accredited CBT Psychotherapist and an HPC Registered Drama therapist. CBT and EMDR are recommended by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence for a range of difficulties.
Professional and Academic Qualifications.
- MSc in Psychological Therapies (CBT).
- MA Clinical and Consultative Supervision.
- BSc (Hons) Health Studies
- PG Dip Dramatherapy
- Dip Health and Social Welfare.
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- British Association of Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (BABCP).
- EMDR UK & Ireland. (EMDR UK & Ireland)
- Health Professions Council (HPC)