MBACP, BA (Hons) Counsellor
Lynn is an experienced, fully qualified Integrative counsellor and registered member of the BACP. She offers counselling to individual adults in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment to help you explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours, which may be negatively affecting your life.
Lynn uses a combined approach that uses theoretical concepts drawn from psychodynamic and humanistic therapies. Treating the unique person holistically to unravel experience and understand deep rooted feelings and resolve them and then to promote healing and facilitate wholeness, ultimately working towards developing personal growth – mentally, physically and emotionally. She believes it is the relationship between client and counsellor that determines the success of counselling.
She offers both short and long term counselling and will can discuss this and agree what would be best for you.
Lynn began her training in 2010. As well as working in private practice, she also works in the charity sector for a counselling service in Hampshire. Being a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy means she is committed to meeting their quality standards.
Lynn undertakes regular Continuous Professional Development keeping her skills and knowledge up to date ensuring client safety.
Professional & academic qualifications
- BA honours degree in Humanistic and Integrative Counselling
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling level 4
- Certificate in Counselling skills level 3
- Certificate in Counselling skills level 2
- Introduction to Counselling skills
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Hampshire Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (HACP)